We offer several classes to help you with all of your HACCP training needs.
Available HACCP classes
Basic HACCP Training Class: Price $399
- Regulatory requirements (417.7B) "Person performing the function in (A) of this section must have completed a course in the application of seven HACCP principles". The basic HACCP class is certified by the international HACCP Alliance.
Advanced HACCP Class:
- The information derived from this class enables the individual company to accomplish their yearly reassessment.
- Contents of this class include: Prerequisites, Food Safety Auditing, Verification, Validation, Recalls, HACCP Reviews, and Implementations.
- Root cause analysis
Supervisory HACCP Training Class:
- This class takes place in your own conference setting thus developing a working model for your HACCP team while utilizing your own resources to give an overview of HACCP, GMP's, Food Safety, and Training.
Line HACCP (Employee Based Class):
- This class gives your employees a comprehensive, easy to follow method of identifying and preventing potential contamination, as well as instruction in monitoring and record keeping procedures.
HACCP Class for Food Service Retail, Catering:
- Retail-catering-large kitchens- commissaries-nursing homes-restaurant.
- This class prepares food service establishments in their design, implementation, maintenance of their "recipe driven HACCP", and also, in the monitoring of the flow of food from purchasing to serving.
SSOP(Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures) Class:
- Given at your facility presenting potential hazards in processing utilizing tools for good sanitation and hygiene.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices):
- Instruction of GMP's in various aspects of the process.
Assorted Employee in Company Hygiene Classes
Visitors / Out of Town:
Transportation from your downtown Chicago hotel to the class location is included.
Register today for HACCP training!
Call today to get more information and to register for your classes.
HACCP Approved Accreditation
Billy Nolen was privileged to come under the tutorage of two nationally known German sausage makers who furthered his knowledge in all of the categories of sausage making including: The knowledge and experience in automation, systems management and production expertise.
International HACCP Alliance
120 Rosenthal Center
College Station, TX 77843-2471
To: Billy Nolen
Billy Nolen Associates, Inc.
From: Kerri B Harris Ph.D.,
President and CEO
Congratulations! I am pleased to notify you that the introductory HACCP course submitted by Billy Nolen Associates, Inc. has been approved for accreditation by the International HACCP Alliance.
The HACCP course will be added to the internet listing of accredited courses.
Please send me any future changes in your materials, and if you have courses that are open to the public we will be glad to post those for you on the course schedule that is on the internet and fax it to people requesting course information.
Thank you, and please contact me if you have any questions.
In Company Training At Your Facility:
- Is convenient as well as limits traveling time for your staff.
- You can include all of your food handling staff leading to cost effective training.
- The training is conducted by certified professional food safety instructors familiar with all aspects of the food safety industry.
- The in-company conference setting, utilizing your personal resources, develops a working model, which gives an overview of food safety training.